APPALACHIAN AXE COMPANY
rules & Regs
Appalachian Axe Co. Rules & Safety Regulations
Our rules were created with guest safety in mind so everyone can have a great time!
- Closed-toed shoes are a must, we want you to leave with just as many toes as you came in with!
- Axes must be held in the appropriate way, we know those trick shots you saw on YouTube looked awesome, but let’s leave that to the professionals for now.
- NEVER GRAB AN AXE BY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE HANDLE!
- Please stay within your designated lane, as marked off by the tape, axe stand, and walls around you.
- Never be afraid to ask for assistance from one of our coaches, they’ll always be happy to help or give you some pro-tips!
- If a member of the staff asks that you not do something, please refrain from doing it (e.g. throwing too hard or in a way that endangers you or others)
- Please always be aware of your surroundings
- Never walk behind or in front of someone throwing
- Do not stand in front of the orange line while throwing, unless advised to do so by a member of our trained staff
- Only one person should be throwing in the lane at any time
Guests who are not willing to comply with our rules and safety guidelines will be asked to leave for the protection of our staff and other parties at the establishment.